- Zombietini Dress by Iron Fist. Cute and casual with zombie faces doing my favourite expression D:
- Boyfriend Skull Watch by Asos. I used to only ever wear novelty/kids watches but then I got a cute Guess watch and now appreciate simple styles. But I still love skulls and this watch is just too cute to comprehend while still looking normal and “adult”.
- Bat Attack pink dress by Sourpuss. Pink, flattering style and covered in bats? Umm, ok. You’ve twisted my arm!
- Zombie brains headband on etsy. Guess who just found the perfect accessory for my Brisbane Zombie Walk outfit?!
- Fruit slice ceramic nail art. I stumbled upon these so randomly and already have so many plans for them!
- Gold Digger Zombie Stomper platform by Iron Fist. I always wanted the green version but knew I’d have trouble with the height of the heel. Now it’s available in pink, who care if I can walk in them or not?!